skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DillyDeeDiary
Connecting so many dots these days
I juggle them, carnival-style
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Gonna bounce my bestest
Indellible dots
'Round right here
In permanent ink
----------------------------
----------------------------
For me
For you
For them
To catch
And to keep right on
Connecting.............
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Friday, July 24, 2009
Mom's Work Week Phone Pic Picks
Sean has stayed home with Miles and Maizy for three weeks now. I am insanely jealous, but his photo updates brighten my work day!
Driving Miss Maizy
Motored by Miles
.... I'm starting to think she's already figured it all out!
1 comment:
jodi
August 5, 2009 at 9:22 PM
love those babies; she is getting BIG:)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
June
(1)
April
(3)
January
(2)
December
(3)
November
(1)
October
(2)
September
(1)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(2)
Followers
love those babies; she is getting BIG:)
ReplyDelete