Hello all!
I tried to send out an e-mail over the weekend, complete with the mandatory periodic kiddo pictures. Alas, some technical difficulties with my updated Kodak software prevents such a complicated mission at this time. I also started my weekend blog entry. It was a recap of my first night out with Sean since Miles was born. However, I failed to document our charming evening on film, so the blog lacked luster.... I lost interest and never posted it.
I guess it works out well in the end. This week's entry will simply be the unsent kiddo pics . I wish I could get a decent photo of the two of them together at home. They just don't sit still all that long! Every "Maizy gets a kiss" picture attempt turns out as a big blur next to a confused-looking baby!
Here they are! Much Love, Dilly
MAIZY PLAYIN IN HER NEW CRIB

MILES IN THE SAND, OBLIVIOUS TO THE UNBEACH-LIKE SPRING SURROUNDINGS


MAIZY APPRECIATES MILES'S FINE ARTWORK.... SHE THEN EATS IT
They are getting soo big! Maizy is looking more and more like mom.... atleast that's what I think! Jonny & I can't wait for you guys to travel our way!
ReplyDelete