Connecting so many dots these days

I juggle them, carnival-style


--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------


Gonna bounce my bestest

Indellible dots

'Round right here

In permanent ink


----------------------------

----------------------------

For me

For you

For them

To catch

And to keep right on

Connecting.............

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------------


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Creepy Me


Okay, so this image will take some explanation....
I never did finish the write-up about my "date night" last week... my big debut back out on the town! It was great fun. Friends teased me all evening about my grossly obese purse. I just kept throwing miscellaneous items in as we got ready to leave home. I guess I felt empty-handed, heading out without two kids and everything that they require!

We partied like rock stars. The kind of rock stars that stay relatively sober and head home at 11:30!


Anyhow, I chatted with some old friends that night, one of whom is a photographer, Adam Johnson. He once awoke with a scary and thought-provoking image that he wanted to recreate through photography. I ended up modeling for the project. I had all but forgotten about the experience until recently. Reminded of my one and only modeling stint, I feel it appropriate to document this strange little piece of my history. The image is titled "room 603" and its roots are discussed on the blog portion of http://www.brockit.com/ The posted comment below the entry is from yours truly.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen that pic. It is very eerie.... But also quite thought provoking. What and awesome thing to be a part of though...
    I'm glad your date night went well... Once we get all settled in with the little guy Jonny & I will have to take a trip up your way. We can ditch the guys and the kids and take a taxi out on the town. I'm sure when the time comes, this will go over real well with th guys.... :) Well, maybe thats just wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete