Connecting so many dots these days

I juggle them, carnival-style


--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------


Gonna bounce my bestest

Indellible dots

'Round right here

In permanent ink


----------------------------

----------------------------

For me

For you

For them

To catch

And to keep right on

Connecting.............

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------------


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Son So Bright



Warmest morning yet
Ready, set, go
To start up our day
Chose the lower highway
More trees and fun equipment to see

Momma, move the sun for me?

Oh honey
I can't move the sun
Try using your hands
To keep it from your eyes

Momma, look at me
Stopping sunshine
With my hands!

Then silence....
So unusual
My two
Who talk as much I do

Baby, what are you thinking about?

Dunno.....
Thinking about the sky is blue
The sun is bright
I see some clouds

Wow!
Hey, see that long
Skinny cloud over there?
It's actually a jet trail

Yes, it IS a jet trail!
It will follow us to Steve's house!

And so it did.



No comments:

Post a Comment