Connecting so many dots these days

I juggle them, carnival-style


--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------


Gonna bounce my bestest

Indellible dots

'Round right here

In permanent ink


----------------------------

----------------------------

For me

For you

For them

To catch

And to keep right on

Connecting.............

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------------


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fall Back Then Spring Forward


         

Okay, seems this year I missed my own memo.  Spring was definitely not cancelled and I was thinking (while wearing a tank top on my birthday!) I should post a few drive-by "bank temp" pics.  The digits and green grass would have nicely clashed last year's '"rear-view of March temp" image.  Alas, my spring is filled with career and clean-up and endless out-of-door play.  Keyboard time trumped.  Oh, and my camera has issues at the moment.  Fookin fone fotos. Just posted the un-rejected Maizy pics.

Anyhow, since I've now cited the past, guess I'll post a preview of a most-likely-distant-future-entry.  I got me a stellar new long-term project of the "summer fun" variety.  Can't wait for the day I can post the Grand Finale.  The mystery pics also serve as evidence of the unusual; lack of both snow and mud April 2010.






" A PERSON IS NOT OLD UNTIL REGRETS TAKE THE PLACE OF DREAMS." 
--- JOHN BARRYMORE



                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment