Connecting so many dots these days

I juggle them, carnival-style


--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------


Gonna bounce my bestest

Indellible dots

'Round right here

In permanent ink


----------------------------

----------------------------

For me

For you

For them

To catch

And to keep right on

Connecting.............

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------------


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gobble-Gobble

For Turkey Day this year, The Duchaines headed over to The Gostlin household, where we gladly gobbled glorious Goslin grub!
Regretfully, I didn't think to take a camera; not that anyone sat still long enough for photo ops anyway. Our two kids & their four (& soon another!).... need I say more? I did get a bunch of family-time pictures (minus mom the photographer) over the long weekend.
BIG EATERS
 WARNING: REMOVING BATTERIES TO PREVENT PIERCING SIREN SOUND DOES NOT PREVENT PIERCING SIREN SOUND GENERATED BY TODDLER.



ROBOT WARS WITH DADDY. AS YOU CAN SEE, MILES HAS DEVELOPED STELLAR ROBOT-BUILDING SKILLS!


LOUNGIN' IN THE CANDY-PANTS.
LOUNGIN' WITHOUT ANY PANTS!


Pre-Christmas pics will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment